Saturday, September 24, 2011

➹ random: 옥수수 차 corn tea

I've been craving Corn Tea after sampling it at Bulgogi Brothers last Chuseok. Their brew was so light and refreshing and I think I liked it more than the cold juice I paid for! ^^



So I was delighted when I found an RTD 옥수수 차 at the nearby local grocery~


I had it cooled and excitedly took a sip ... and ... it had such a strong roasted corn taste that I had to gulp down water afterwards~ ^^ It was just a bit overpowering for me. But I gradually "warmed up" to it and was able to finish the entire bottle after a while.

I was curious then if all the Ready to Drink corn teas tasted the same ... So I headed to the Korean grocery and happily bought this:



Needless to say, I was sold with Hyun Bin's endorsement ^^. I didn't even take a look at the other corn tea brands haha~

And the taste? Ah, it has the same powerful roasted corn flavor. I wouldn't want to drink it if I'm parched ... it just doesn't quench my thirst. But I would like to slowly sip it after a nice full meal. The Bulgogi Brothers staff did say that this is good for digestion. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment