Monday, October 8, 2012

➹ korean gift package ^^

Gift boxes in Korea can pack so much thoughtfulness and goodwill! The ones I've seen in movies and dramas usually consist of many small gifts with cute handwritten notes on each special item. There is so much care, imagination, and sincerity poured into such pretty gift boxes so I have always wondered how amazing it would be to get one. I pictured how delightful it would be to open up such a package full of smiles and discover cute endearing messages multiple times.

And then one day, my Korean friend sent me one such package through EMS! I excitedly opened the box like a kid on Christmas Day. And just like those treasure trove of delights I've seen of movies and tv, I found so many sweet surprises from my dearest friend!




She knew how much I adored Korean culture so she gave me these ramyun, soju and mekju inspired trinkets for my phone! ^^ I also got the cutest Korean passport holder and post-it notes!!!




And then of course who can resist cute stuff?! I got some really adorable angel wings and bunny ears plug ^^ Yay!




And if those didn't make me feel like the luckiest unni in the whole world, I also received some traditional food, a personal letter and a handmade bracelet! I am IMMENSELY GRATEFUL!!! I seriously have the most amazing dongsaeng and I pray that I will be able to take care of her as much as she cares for me. Aigooo ...

No comments:

Post a Comment