Tuesday, July 16, 2013

➹ yummy finds at the korean grocery part 5!

Yeah, it's been a while ^^. It has been so busy these past weeks that I've missed my previously regular trips to the nearby Korean grocery. When I finally managed to drop by, I found some fairly "new" options on the beverage cooler!

I am a HUGE FAN of sikhye so I was really excited to try out this new bottle:


And YUMMMMMMMMM~~~ it was just perfect! I liked this better than the canned one. The sikhye was refreshing and lightly sweet and just amazing. I will definitely get this again next time.

And then I found some Pororo banana milk cartons and I just instantly had to buy them! I was thinking of my young nephew and niece and how they really love Pororo. I haven't had the chance to give them yet but I'm excited nevertheless.


If you know other canned/bottled sikhye drinks, do let me know! I really enjoy these Korean drinks ^^. I can't wait for new discoveries on my next grocery trips.

No comments:

Post a Comment