Friday, September 13, 2013

➹ happy friday at caffe bene

Fridays are for extended lunch hours at a pretty cafe ^^.


Enjoying coffee at this Korean franchise is just a way of rewarding myself for a stressful work week. I got myself the yummy Iced White Mocha while my colleague got herself Hot Caffe Latte. Both were perfect.



The cozy interior of the cafe is absolutely comforting. It stays true to its Korean origin with cute knickknacks here and there. And just how adorable is the cafe's mascot Befy!? The pretty throw pillow is a wonderful accent to the rustic seats.




And even though the weather has been manic lately (switching from heavy downpours to intense sunlight... and back), I just had to get some bingsoo!!! I chose the classic red bean variant and got this sweet glass of delight. The topping is a piece of rice cake (ddeok!) which was perfectly soft and chewy (waa, I want more ddeok ...). The red beans were not extremely sweet which I liked. The ice shavings were nice and smooth which made for a refreshing spoonful. I will definitely get this again.



We didn't want to leave the cafe yet but we already spent our lunch hour over analyzing Master's Sun's latest episode ㅋㅋㅋ. Next time I'll have to try out the honey bread, waffles, gelato and the specialty drinks. I have to come with more friends so we can pick more food to share hahaha ... That will be for future Fridays to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment