Monday, March 31, 2014

➹ currently loving: skinfood black sugar strawberry mask

It's been 3 months since I came back from possibly one of the biggest cosmetics haul I've ever had~~~ But I seriously haven't had time to do much of anything about the wonderful stuff I got! So much for idolizing those uber detailed beauty blogs ㅋㅋㅋ. Anyway, I may not have the expertise nor the patience to craft nifty reviews on Korean beauty products... but I still would love to just share some notes on awesome goodies here and there. This is more for those girls who just want to gather ideas on how to fill their EXTRA suitcase while going around the shopping paradise called Seoul!

So the second thing out of my suitcase (after from my Skinfood Parsley and Mandarin Mild Foam) was this Skinfood Black Sugar Strawberry Wash Off Mask. I just finished my Black Sugar mask last December and I was giddy excited to use the next one. I immediately took a liking to it on the first night I was out on the streets of Myeongdong. Just the idea of classic black sugar (which I really love) and strawberries was enough for me to drop this into my shopping basket. I totally did not need any convincing whatsoever.



I studied the label and did my search on this product before using it (haha, yeah ofcourse I did). I was kinda surprised to find TONS of review about this product already. I really had no clue. Anyway, everything online sounded enticing and harmless enough so I just went ahead and gave it a try.



★ AN I.T. GIRL'S VERDICT ★
::I don't really know if I can call myself that. But heck yeah, I don't know much about this stuff and I needed a kinda disclaimer of sorts. Anyway~~~::

The strawberry smell was YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMY!!! It smelled like strawberry yogurt icecream on your face. The texture was also not as gritty as the original black sugar concoction. I didn't worry so much about the beads being too abrasive while I massaged it into my face. Or was that just me being hypnotized by that sugary strawberry scent???



So anyway, I normally don't leave the mask on for too long. But this time, I left it on for almost minutes before washing up. Just a tip to make sure you wash up pretty well because the formula does leave some beads here and there. And alas! after washing it off, the yummy strawberry perfume lingered. My skin was also softer - an expected black sugar effect. At the same time, it was just a little brighter ^^. I knew I found my go-to mask for those nights when I just want to feel a little bit pampered. Besides, it's kindof cool to be able to enjoy the sweet strawberry feeling whenever I want right? Takes me right back to those awesome winter nights I was spoilt for choice with all the awesome strawberries sold on the streets!

No comments:

Post a Comment