Thursday, November 3, 2011

➹ movie watchlist: 새드 무비 Sad Movie



It's easy to tell when I'm about to share my all-time favorite movie or drama or song. I get so rattled and anxious and excited so I can't figure out how to begin. And then I just space out --.-- and *sigh*, total FAIL.

Sad Movie is one of those. I tried and tried to come up with a decent intro and nothing worked so I just ended up being honest. I really really love this movie ... the feeling is the same even after 6 years~





I was actually inspired to write some cheesy personal blog entry 5 years ago because of these Everland scenes. I called it "My Hope is Funny" and yeah it's love-themed, go figure. I kind of imagined myself feeling sentimental when I finally find myself in Everland because of how hugely affected I was with this storyline. Ah, but my memory failed me and the foolish kid in me just took off and had a blast when I visited the theme park 2 years ago.






Aside from the epic Everland scenes, there are so many other moments from the movie which reveal much of picturesque and everyday Korea.

The random piano on a lighted street. And drinking this milk thingie.


Sitting on a swing at a playground at night.



The traffic guide volunteer parent at schools.


Walking along tree-lined streets.


Ahh, even just holding an umbrella in the rain is pretty in this movie. I sure am in love with it.



Sad things can really be so intricately beautiful. I suppose that's what justice means, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment