Sunday, March 25, 2012

➹ addicted to cute korean stickers

Why are Korean stickers soooooooooooooo irresistibly cute?


I've had a long standing affection for Korean stationery way before I had any clue on their origin. I think I still keep a few of those treasured stationery pieces somewhere ~ with their fascinatingly cute designs and adorable english phrases ^^. I also used to have a diary and an organizer with Korean calendars and inscriptions too! Those were the days when smartphone apps have yet to monopolize our way of lives haha!

So I might have outgrown the stationery, the diary and the organizer ... but NOT the stickers ^^. I fell in love again with collecting stickers and started buying these from my first trip to Seoul some years back. I just can't allow myself to walk away from those revolving display stands at bookstores and shops (ehem, Artbox) without picking out some pieces to keep!






Really cute eh? And these are really affordable too at just KRW500-KRW2000. They make for great personal souvenirs and even cheap, but unique and delightful gifts for friends, cousins and nieces. These won't even weigh down my luggage so there's really no reason not to keep getting them hahaha! I wanted to supplement my Hangul studies with the catch phrases on the stickers too so I believe it has a functional use as well ㅋㅋㅋ. I'm sure I'll keep collecting these just for the sheer fun of it. I couldn't grow old with this as my hobby, right? ^^






2 comments: