Monday, March 26, 2012

➹ lunch at bulgogi brothers

I've always enjoyed dining at Bulgogi Brothers as it gives off that chic modern take on Korean food. This time around, their menu had additional items/specials but I wanted to play safe since my two friends were trying these out for the first time.

The complimentary tea is always delightfully good ^^.


Complimentary sweet potato, sweet corn and quail eggs. My nephew and niece are fans of the sweet corn ~ so its a good thing that all the complimentary side dishes are refillable!


The remaining side dishes were all too yummy as well. My personal favorite is the spicy-sweet salad.


Unyang-style bulgogi is always a winner. My friends who tried them out for the first time this lunch were also impressed.



We also had kimchi jiggae (yum!) and the marinated pork barbeque dish whose name I cannot recall. At this point of the meal, we were so busy eating and chatting (and I was spazzing over the concert video playing on their LCD screens) so I was not able to take any more pictures ㅠㅜ.

I forgot what I ordered for drinks. But it was delish! ^^


They had some new Dosirak sets which look incredibly awesome on this brochure! I want to try the Bibimbap Dosirak and the Bulgogi Brothers Special Dosirak for a future take-out splurge. Or maybe (this is just me hoping) we can have this as an option for set lunches for business meetings hahaha!



No comments:

Post a Comment