Sunday, April 22, 2012

➹ cute korean plants

Yes, even plants in Korea are irresistibly cute!

It's summer here so I've been trying to cool down my house by getting mini indoor plants I've seen in so many Korean dramas and films. They are pretty to look at and they even help clean the air! I wish I can build a set-up like this in my place …





When we were in Seoul, summer of 2010, I found several shops in Hongdae with these cute plants in display.




Artbox (the bigger branches) also sold some mini plants and at times, some seeds on greeting cards! Where did I see that card which you can convert into a box and water daily? A mini plant grows out from it after a while … TOO ADORABLE!

It's a bit harder to find cute mini plants here. Luckily, my mom chanced upon a hydroculture store in the mall and brought me home some delightful treasures!





So for now, this is my version of the Korean indoor plant spectacle. I hope I can take good care of them and even upgrade their cuteness somehow haha^^.

No comments:

Post a Comment