Sunday, May 20, 2012

➹ potato pizza!


Today's snack is potato pizza!



Huge wedges of baked potato, bacon, mushroom, onions, mozzarella cheese, sweet corn, and mayonnaise on crispy thin crust pizza... Talk about CARBO-LOADING huh? This is a Korean flavor mainly because of the corn, potato and mayo. I'm such a fan of corn so I was certain that this pizza topping would work for me. I was just a bit worried about the mayo part and I was hoping that it wouldn't be too overpowering.



My mom didn't really take a liking to it. But I loved it!^^ The potato wedges were really tasty. The mayo and corn added a sweetness and tang which went well with the salty cheese and potato. YUMMY!

I really wanted to try this out after having a sweet potato filled pizza crust from that Pizza Hut branch in Myeongdong. Now I have an answer to my Korean pizza craving! ^^ I'll have to find an answer to my jjajjangmyeon cravings next~


No comments:

Post a Comment