Monday, June 4, 2012

➹ random: korean animals

I love learning Korean like a kid! There are plenty of regular smart phone apps which help me with basic Korean words and phrases but it's just more fun (and tons cuter!) to use those apps for preschoolers ㅋㅋ. Anyway, here is a really simple yet really cute flashcard app called HelloHello Animated Animal Flash Cards from Yuil Jung.



My favorite animals from the set are those which remind me of k-drama lines! Say turtle "거북이", always (ALWAYS!) makes me recite Kim Joowon's mantra from Secret Garden~
김수한무 거북이와 두루미
삼천갑자 동방삭
치치카포 사리사리센타
워리워리 세브리강

And then dolphins "돌고래" make me think about how that guy from Strawberry Fields calls 안구정화 members ㅋㅋㅋ! So yes, I have a very silly way of memorizing random words. If I don't have a drama reference, I would copy a cartoon drawing of that word…




The cartoons are all copied from my HelloHello flashcard app. Beyond cute, right?

HelloHello Animated Animal Flash Cards has a free version (Lite) with 10 animated animals on it. The full version has 50 ^^.

I also have these other flashcard apps:
한글 익히기 체험판 from GZcommunication
Flash Cards Korean from FunFunSoft

No comments:

Post a Comment