Saturday, August 25, 2012

➹ yummy finds at the korean grocery part 3!

So today I found some old pictures on my phone from my previous grocery escapades. Ahh, looking at these makes me want to head out for an impromptu Korean food shopping spree!


Corn Chee means guilty addicting kiddie pleasures. My niece is in love with this snack because of the sticky sweet corn flavor reminiscent of flavored popcorn you get at local fairs.


I was so happy to get this from the local grocery! I brought home some of these bread goodies when I went to Seoul last fall so buying this recently reminded me of that amazing vacation.


I mentioned how fond I am of corn tea before so I just have to have a bottle of this again. Drinking it cold is really refreshing! Although some of my colleagues commented that it looked like cooking oil hahaha~


Bottled coffee is so common in Korea and Cafe Bene is one of the more popular brands. Perhaps it's because of the Secret Garden craze which had some scenes shot at a Cafe Bene location. I am no coffee connoisseur but this one tastes real good to me.


Almond candies!^^ You get a real whole almond on top of a caramel candy. I like to melt the caramel on my mouth and munch through the almond afterwards ... yum!



And one more caramel candy hehehe ... This one is chewy and sticks to your teeth. But it comes in handy pack which fits my pocket! I brought these to meetings and helped keep me awake on boring moments hehe~

So there's another set of grocery goodies. You can find my first batch of yummy finds here and the second one here.

No comments:

Post a Comment