Saturday, December 31, 2011

➹ cute and sweet korean treats ^^



I still have a few unopened treats from my trip last month hahaha! These snacks in particular are kinda hard to finish because they are just tooooo cute! We bought them from Olive Young which is much like Watsons in HK and SG. There was an Olive Young near our hotel in Myeongdong but we opted to buy from the one in Times Square just before we headed off to the airport. There are 2 Olive Young stores in Times Square!




I love these bungeobbang because they are very Korean! We tried the street food version of this when we were in Seoul last autumn.

These brownies aren't exactly traditional but they are delicious! And they make for nice gifts for friends and family too because of the cute packaging. Market-O is a popular brand in Korea. We also bought some Market-O chocolates but those were finished too soon so I don't have pictures haha!




Here are some Korean erasers I got for my nephew and nieces. They are just tooooo cute! And they come really cheap too. The kids had a blast marveling over them!




Will post more shopping finds as I start to re-organize my things for the new year ^^. Korean stuff are just pure <3.
Happy 2012!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment