Friday, December 9, 2011

➹ daylight on cheonggye's 2011 lantern festival



I was really looking forward to the lantern festival this year. Kept babbling about it to my friends and I even had at least 2 nights off our itinerary dedicated to visiting Cheonggyecheon ~ just in case, you know our plans get messed up. And well, it did haha ...

So we managed to walk along the stream twice during daylight and we wisely took some pictures while at it. At those instances, I was still very positive that we will be able to return to see the lanterns lit during the dark. But yeah, one thing led to another and so we didn't make it back before the festival ended. I guess there's always next year! ^^

















On hindsight, it could be a unique touch to have these daylight pictures instead of the night ones, right? Haha, I just really really wished we passed the Pororo one ... Oh well, another reason to come back ...

No comments:

Post a Comment