Wednesday, December 7, 2011

➹ my 2nd autumn in seoul



I couldn't have visited at a better time. I wish I could blog about my 3rd autumn journey, 4th, 5th and so forth in the future. I only managed to capture a single picture perfect scene during my first autumn trip last 2008.

So this time, I made sure to get my autumn fix by visiting Deoksugung Palace. And indeed, it was such an amazing sight!!!




It was raining earlier in the day and we thought it might spoil our palace stop. But thankfully the drizzles stopped around lunch and we were able to explore the palace free from dripping umbrellas. And thankfully, there's still a lot of foliage left! It was already late autumn and the red and yellow leaves were hanging pretty low from their branches with temperatures dropping to sub-zero in the evenings. Hence, finding the picturesque trees at Deoksugung was specially delightful this day.












And that's how to spend a perfect November afternoon in Seoul.

No comments:

Post a Comment