Monday, April 7, 2014

➹ 딸기-holic anonymous!!!


I LOVE KOREAN STRAWBERRIES!!!
There, I said it. Since I've left Seoul, I've missed the refreshing winter chill, my Kpop boy group members, the amazing shopping, my wonderful Korean friend, the superb Korean food, and the TO-DIE-FOR STRAWBERRIES!!! ㅋㅋㅋ



You might think I'm kidding ... but I literally ate strawberries everyday during my short vacation last winter. I can't get enough of the perfectly sweet and lovely fruit. It was all I can think of eating for breakfast, lunch and dinner hehehe. Thank goodness there were a lot of vendors selling these on the streets of Myeongdong. And how convenient are these - placed in a cup with nifty toothpicks for easy snacking! I bought myself a cup which was not chocolate dipped and they were just glorious... I also bought cups which were dipped in white and regular chocolate and they were also heavenly! There were other fruit options sold in cups in Myeongdong's underground shopping but I just can't bear to buy something else. Indeed, I was thoroughly addicted.

And my sweet affair with Korean strawberries didn't end when I departed from Seoul ... I grabbed this box off a grocery in Kuala Lumpur when I visited last January ...


And I didn't even think twice when I found this box in a grocery in Hong Kong last March...



They were ... OK. Definitely incomparable with the awesome sweetness of those lovely strawberries I ate in Seoul~ but they were nice enough. I was glad I gave in to my almost involuntary urge to buy them heheh ... I just miss these strawberries so so much. No wonder I am also loving mg strawberry face mask. Aigoo...

No comments:

Post a Comment